MobiMedia is looking for a Night Content Management Administrator to join their team! You will work closely with our support team to ensure all our content is uploaded, reflecting and playing right.
You should apply for this position if:
• You are nocturnal
• You have previously worked on a CMS like WordPress
• You proficiently know your way around a computer from editing word documents to internet searches
• You are detail orientated
• You understand computer networks and server support
And if you have:
• A 4-year degree or BTech in Computer Science or something similar
• No less than 2 years working experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills - must be proficient in professional English
• Your own reliable transport
• A stable internet connection at home
And if you can describe yourself as:
• Solutions orientated
• Tech focused
• A quick learner
• A team player
• Results driven
• Customer service orientated
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that all content is correctly uploaded across our various platforms
• To quality check all client sites to ensure that they are running, and meeting client needs
• Respond to and resolve customer’s inquiries (telephone and email)
• Resolving client’s technical queries
• We are in Kloof Street surrounded by coffee shops, cafes and cool hangouts
• We have a Foosball table
• You start with 20 annual leave days
• So much more!
If this sounds like something that you can do please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with CMS Administrator in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.